Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 30 October 2011

Art journal tag

Our dear Kaz over at Slightly Wonky Crafts as come up with a great idea for an art journaling challenge over on the Bubbly Funk forum.

Here is the first fun journaling prompt to get us started!


Life is short so smile while you still have teeth


I've made a tag for the first challenge!


I've used Dylusions acrylic paints for the background in the style of the fabulous Kate Crane.. have you seen her latest DVD's?.. if not, why not! Take a peek HERE right, right now!

I stamped Weasel from Stampotique Originals also available from The Stamp Attic in the UK onto white cardstock and then coloured with Copic pens.

I'm looking forward to playing again Kaz, thank you!

Thanks for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Happy crafting, Gez.xx





16 comments:

  1. Haha great quote and super tag to fit the quote. Well done Gez.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fab tag Gez! Love Weasel's teeth. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Gez! Love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote, and I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, what a lovely idea! Love your take on this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag Gez and love the quote, Weasel seems to come in handy for all-sorts.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely tag gez,love the colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful tag, love the background colors and the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely fabulous tag Gez! Love the background, words and colors, actually love everything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your tag, Gez! It's perfect in every way and certainly made me smile!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your work! how do you come up with the humorous sayings? I always get a giggle from your fun stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gez this is one awesome sample for the challenge! Love the texture encompassing your bottle :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx