Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 24 October 2011

Butterfly Atc's

Good morning.. gosh, can you believe it's Monday again, already?

This year seems to be just flying by.. I had imagined having lots of spare time when my youngest started school in September.. I guess it will come in time.. sorting out my Father's estate has turned into a full time job and I still have a long, long way to go!

I did have a little break last week to join the latest Atc swap over on the fabulous Bubbly Funk forum. This months theme is butterflies.. here are my Atc's..


These were soooooooo much fun to make! I inked white cardstock with Distress Inks and set about using a gorgeous new girlie stamp from Stampotique Originals called Grace by Janet Klein.

I used a metal butterfly charm for the theme and Splatter Long for it's trail.

Grace was coloured using Copic pens and the gorgeous sentiment.. Friends hold you up when you rest your little wings.. was just the perfect sentiment I was looking for..

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Wishing everyone a lovely week.. promise to pop by and say Hi.. asap!

Happy crafting. Gez.xx



Ooooooh!
A Big! Thank You! to my new followers.. that was a lovely surprise this morning! xxx

16 comments:

  1. oh these are super atcs hun just love those images and the butterfly charms,hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. proper cheeky little cards. love 'em.
    hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and so cute - Joanne's got it right when she says 'cheeky', lol. Just realised I wasn't a follower, even though you're in my Blogroll and I visit whenever you update - duh - so I rectified that! Lovely work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little ATCs Gez. You are so clever.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez,
    What a fabulously cute set of atcs. Great colours and charms and I love the sentiment.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooo these are really cute my lovely! Love the quote...so right isn't it HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are soooooo cute I love Grace but why do you have to make 9?xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute ATCs, Grace is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are 9 of us in the swap Pat.. we receive 8 different and one of our in return. Thanks for the lovely comments.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what gorgeous atc's Gez wish I was in the swap!!! lolxx Hope you're ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. those are just perfect gez-love the saying,but i read it as 'test your wings' which i think works too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute - really lovely ATCs.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute Gez, I love those stamps too. Shame I'm not in the swap!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. FABULOUS ATC"s!!! I LOVE them!!! I think Grace is just delightful......I used her to make a smallish batch of Christmas cards the other day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. We NEED to see these Christmas cards Jayne... please! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwwwwwwww these are so very cute Gez! Love all the colours too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx