Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 6 October 2011

The Play Date Cafe challenge #102

Stampotique Originals are proudly sponosoring The Play Date Cafe challenge #102 this week.. Here is what they have to say..

October is finally here!
It's the month that we begin to think about all facets 
of the season including the 
'spooky' colors of Halloween.


We thought we would get your creative juices flowing
with this terrific color story chosen by Jaclyn.
We hope you have a lot of fun with these colors!

Her suggested color palette is:
Slime Green.....Frightful Fuschia...
Putrid Purple...Black as Night


What fantastic colours! What a fantastic challenge!

Here is my card for the challenge..

Stamps used: Moon Girl's Crow, Jo Capper-Sandon's gorgeous NEW Stella & Dragonfly 

What a fun way to travel to any party! Borrowing Moon Girl's Crow! I had so much fun making this page for my new little 6x6 chunky book.. I think I'm off to a flying start!

Hope you can join in the fun over at The Play Date Cafe this week and don't forget your chance to win a very special prize from Stampotique Originals.

Good Luck & Happy crafting, Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Gez. Love the design. But I don't have these stamps - oh no! LOVE the crow and Jo's stamps - shall have to start saving up.... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the names of those colours made me laugh and your card made me drool.....
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love her sitting on the crow and how you highlighted the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is stunning Gez, so arty! I love how you've used the colours too - not in your face at all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the whole idea Gez! Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page, love the distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning1What a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a while since I visited (sorry about that, but blog hopping had to take a back seat for a while), but I've been enjoying a catch up - always so inspiring and uplifting to see your fab crafting. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool piece not really into Halloween much loving the back ground on this though (wigi board ?)Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx