Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Stampotique Designers Challenge #40 ~ Tagtime

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Nellie is our hostess this week and here is what she says about her challenge theme..

 I love to work on a tag. For me it feels like it somehow invites you to think and work in another way than when you’re making cards. So I challenge you to make a tag or some project in which you use a tag. Any size, any color as long as there’s at least one tag involved in your artwork. 

I used a real king size tag for this challenge. It’s 8,5 inch long and almost 4,5 inch wide. Kate Crane’s DVD “Right from a blank page” inspired me when making the background of my tag. 

You can use stamps from any company for this challenge. But even better, grab your Stampotique stamps and get stamping! 



Oooh! didn't I say it was a good challenge! I love, love, love making tags.. they are always great for adding that little something extra to a gift or parcel..
 
I have used some of Jo Capper-Sandon's gorgeous NEW fall release stamps for my tag.. 


The background was made using Distress Inks and a little water.. Cosmic shimmer paints for colouring and also to add a little moonlight shine to everything! 

Stamps used: Stella, Dragonfly, Giant DaisyDragonfly Verse, Fly, and Splatter Long

.. I was really quite please with my hand drawn moon! I mounted my tag onto some kraft card and added some ribbons from my craft box. 
 
Thank you for calling by my blog today and leaving a comment if you get the chance.. Hope you can join us soon!


Happy crafting, Gez.

19 comments:

  1. Love your tag, Gez! It's so wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag.....the hand drawn moon makes it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    I just love the fine artwork and colours on this gorgeous tag. Beautiful crafting.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely design of tag Gez. My fav colours too :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is one really super tag such a brilliant design love cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello sweet Gez,...feel as tho I want to jump on this stick too...somedays! lol GREAT tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe Stella looks lovely on the dragonfly doesn't she? Beautiful work as always darling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous as usual Gez, I love your moon too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I do love your tag Gez !!! It has been a while since I had a tag, you have put me in the mood LOl !!! I always love the way you create your backgrounds !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lubberley!

    Liking the brown and turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic idea, great place for this little "witch".

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great Gez, love the bit of moonlight shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tag Gez, love her riding the dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous tag Gez! Love the way you combined the stamps and the background is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful gez:)
    love the little moon:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful muted colours Gez, and I love your moon that looks like a stamp! Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx