Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Stampotique Designers Challenge #41 ~ Sneak peak!

I am so, so, so excited to be sharing a sneak peak with you today of the project I have made for the latest Stampotique Designers Challenge that goes live today!

Group 2 are first up this week to show you their gorgeous creations.

Our very own gorgeous Maria Sabina Raita has chosen this weeks theme! Here is what she has to say..

"I have a new fun and creative challenge for you all this week.  Are you ready for Halloween?  Well, guess what?  My challenge for you today is an: Altered poison bottle.  I have a passion for sweet/spooky bottles and I would love to see your creations using Stampotique stamps.  

WARNING:  Don't Drink, that's Poison!  Happy Halloween Stampotique-creatures!

I can tell you this challenge nearly got the better of me!!!! I was sooooooo outside my comfort zone I need earmuffs to keep my head warm! Only joking, I loved this challenge! Brilliant! and I have to say I love my little altered bottle.. here's a sneak peak!


What I can tell you the gorgeous little pumpkin stamp I used is from Daniel Torrente's Halloween Cube 2  

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

I hope you can join in the fun! Happy crafting. Gez.xx

10 comments:

  1. This is a tough challenge indeed... love your pumpkin juice bottle though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pumpkin Juice bottle Gez. What fun :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your poison bottle Gez, I wouldn't be within waving distance of my comfort zone either! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a really fun challenge honey. Love the sneaky peak so am off to see it all now haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm.......looks very interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the pumpkin Gez.very cute indeedy!!!
    KiRsTI

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm lucky enough to have seen the whole bottle and I know it is gorgeous!!
    I found it a tough one too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come on show the whole lot of your stunning stunning bottle :-)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx