Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Tag time!

It's still tag time over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge this next week..

There have been lots of gorgeous entries so far.. I hope you can join us soon..xx
 
I'm sharing a tag with you today that went to a very special lady! I was delighted to send her something in the post that I knew she could use in her art and I can't wait to see what she comes up with!


Stamps used: Queen of Life, Swirl Stalks, Love travels... and a little sentiment Friends hold you up.. on the background to add some depth.. 

Soooooo have you time to make a tag? 

Remember, this challenge is open to any stamps from any company and as always Stampotique Originals are very kindly giving a $30 gift certificate to one lucky winner. 

If you get chance why not pop over to Stampotique Designers Challenge to see Group 2's latest creations to inspire you!

Good Luck! Gez.xx

25 comments:

  1. This is a great tag Gez - love all the details and layers of stamping, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little tag - they must take ages to make. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that tag is out of this world! LOVE IT!!!

    Hope everything is settling down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tag, love the background and the saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tag is gorgeous and I love what you've written on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely sentiment on a truly lovely tag . Whoever has recieved it is very lucky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He he that tag lives at my house now and it's as lovely in real life as it is here! THanks Gez:)
    And I haven't forgotten about the opera glasses......they WILL be used I assure you:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You put so much time and effort into your tags Gez. Just beautiful. Do I have time to make a tag?....guess you know the answer to that one :-)
    Big hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a wonderful tag, love the stitching on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag Gez and I'm sure your friend loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tag!! wonderful sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gosh this is one super tag hun just love all the detail on this hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful tag, Gez! So much to see. Love the colours and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another of my Stampotique favourite stamps! Great tag

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi There Gez, Beautiful tag, I love the colours and different fonts. You've lightened up the Queen of life, it suits her well:0) Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loev it.The background's gorgeous and I love that stamp and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous tag Gez, so much to take in at once! Your choice of colour and all the little details again show off your amazing talent! Enjoy half term with your family, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely tag Gez. I really like the love travels saying. Hope all is well with you. I'm doing fine. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, love every little bit of it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the beautiful colours in this tag Gez - and that background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, missed this one last week and he is so stunningly beautiful! Love the soft tones in the background,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx