Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Wicked Wednesday Atc challenge #3

Hi Bloggers, I've got some exciting news to share with you today! 

I was chosen to be in the Top 3 over on the Wicked Wednesday Atc blog! 

It's always nice to be picked isn't it! 

Thank You Wicked Wednesday Team..xx


The NEW theme is up and running and I couldn't wait to play again this week!

Here is what they had to say..

Our theme this week is:

Set of 3 ATC's
They can be 3 of the same, 3 coordinating, however you want to do it but it has to be a "set" in some way - in other words, don't just post 3 random ATC's you've made, there has to be something that ties them together.  Got it?  Good!  


I hope I have read and understood the instructions okay.. never my strongest point!!

I've joined 3 Atc's together to make a sort of concertina book.. remember, last time when I said I had a plan! 

I was planning to join each weeks challenge Atc's together to make a sort of accordian book! Great minds!

Here are my 3 Atc's... closed up! (take note of the little tabs for later!)

meet the gorgeous NEW Corie


 and opened up!

My set of 3 Atc's

click to enlarge..


~♥~


Now can you see the little tabs at either side... pick one before scrolling down!



~♥~



Did you get a trick or a treat?



~♥~



.. see below!




This is what is waiting for you if you pulled the slide out tab behind Frankie!





EEEEEEEEK!



~♥~



and if you chose the pull here tab behind Corie!



a treat on me!



..everyone loves a Cupcake right?

hehe.. just for fun!


All 3 Atc's where made in the same way using white cardstock and colouring the background with Distress Inks.. I stamped the Web and Swirl Stalks on each of the 3 Atc cards using white ink.

I then chose Corie, Skullboy and Frankie to stick on my cobwebs! 

Then I worked on the trick or treat cards and used the gorgeous Grace by Janet Klein for the treat tab and the spooky spider on the Birds and Bugs Cube for the trick tab!

Hope you are still awake after my mamoth post! 

Don't forget to join in the fun over at the Wicked Wendesday Atc Challenge blog and visit some amazing blogs!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Best wishes & have a wonderful weekend. Gez.xx

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, the slide tabs are a wonderful idea. Tracy x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy.. did you get a trick or a treat?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You understood the rules perfectly and you knocked it out of the park, great job! Thank you so much for joining us again at Wicked Wednesdays! :)
    P.S. I got a trick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just Fabulous, Gez. I am not a lover of Hallowe'en stuff but that is just such fun, and so well designed. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and so much work has gone into making them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your ATC's are so darn cute Gez, I love these little trick or treaters...had fun creating with them this Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I just got kissed by a spider!!
    This is fabulous Gez, I can't begin to imagain how you got those tabs to pull out but well done you! It's nice isn't it just to make something for the fun of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw that yesterday and tried to get back to you but time eluded me 'cos I was having a go at this weeks challenge too. However, your entry is absolutely wonderful. Amazing thought gone in there. Well done chuck.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being in the top 3! Fabulous ATCs - amazing how you attached them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Gez on being in the top 3 these are so brill and me too just got kissed by a spider but I don't mind spiders. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just fantastic!!!! And so perfect for the new challenge at Wicked Wednesday!!! Thanks so much for joining in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being picked (not surprised though) - just had a lovely catch up with all your gorgeousness (sorry, it's been a while since I visited) - love the ATCs for the BF swap and so pleased that I'll be receiving one of them - yay! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a FABULOUS creation! I love it! It must have been mo much fun to create! Thanks for sharing with us at Wicked Wednesday ATCs... do join us again!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!! What a smashing thought the pull here. Really cool. Love the primitive look too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx