Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Wicked Wednesday Atc challenge

Two blog posts in two days!! and it's the school holidays to boot!!

I've found a brand new challenge blog called the Wicked Wednesday Atc challenge and I just had to play along! (sorry, for being so last minute this time!)


I am joining the challenges at week 2 and this weeks theme is Halloween.. 

..... here's my Atc..

a girls got to do what a girls got to do!

I used cream cardstock and Distress Inks to colour the background.. then I had a look in my scraps box for an off cut of sheet music.. I knew I had left over from another project... could I find it!!

The gorgeous little witch from Stampotique Originals is called Corie.. by Janet Klein.. isn't she just the cutest witch ever!

I also used Numeric and Swirl Stalks for the background and of course, no little respectible witch would go shopping without her favourite handbag! 

This one again by Janet Klein is taken from the Tiny Handhelds stamp.. so useful!


~

I've also made an Atc for week one.. I have a plan! all will be revealed soon!

I know this challenge is already closed.. but I didn't want to start the challenges at week 2.. I would always know iykwim!!


So here I am... resigned!! .. waiting for the rains to pass! 

..... hurry up..... please!!


Distress Inks for the background and doodlings around the edge and the one and only Relaxin' girlie by Jill Penney & Daniel Torrente from Stampotique Originals. 
 
Soooooo! I am up to date and looking forward to a brand new challenge on Wednesday!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Love Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. Love your ATC cards!! This is my first week too, but boy is mine a LOT different than everybody else's! I'm happy with it, but it seems everyone went with stamps, and I didn't... Oh well, it was still fun anyways! Have a great week, and Happy Halloween! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! these are fantastic. I love the one of the girl sitting in the chair. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your birthday congrats Gez - think I will start counting backwards from now on!! Your little "late night shopping" card is fab - love the little witch. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS ATC's - thank you SO MUCH for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays, and I'm glad you made one for the first theme, too, it's very original. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work as always my lovely! Your blending is alsways sooo good, not like mine haha! love both of these but the atc has to be my favourite HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little witch and the shopping comment is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely ATC's gez-i don't know how you find the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the late night shopping ATC it made me smile the little witch is so cute.
    The first/second one is gorgeous too.
    Gez thanks for explaining 9 of the same ATCs.I agree with Tracy I don't know how you find the time to do all that you do.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of these, but the shopping witch is my favourite! She is just so cute! I nearly bought her last week at AFTH, then decided not, now wish I had!! Love her handbag, too! Can feel a shooping session coming on!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I'll go SHOPPING, as well as SHOOPING!!!! LOL!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowza what fab ATC's Gez loving the witch and her handbag!! lolxx

    Hope you're feeling much better today xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two very artistic ATCs Gez my favourite is the little witch Corie.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two fab ATCs, love the cute little witch with her girlie handbag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx