Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 17 November 2011

Art Journal page

It's time for another art journal prompt from the lovely talented Kaz over at Slightly Wonky Crafts who I must say has given her blog a well and truly INSPIRATIONAL make over!

Kaz is very kindly setting the girls over on the Bubbly Funk forum prompts each week and we can't seem to get enough!
 
This weeks wise words from Kaz..


 I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.



Great words Kaz! 

I've used one of the BRAND NEW stamps from Kira Nicols available HERE from Stampotique Originals called Happy Rat, Dejected Cat.. oh, how I know that feeling!

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance.. don't forget there is still time for you to win some of Kira's fabulous new stamps over at the Stampotique Originals Blog Hop.

Good Luck and Happy crafting, Gez.xx

18 comments:

  1. Fab stamp, great page! Love your addition to Kaz's prompt phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh great promt for a great page Gez! :)
    xoxo Sioux
    Glad you liked Garden Watch....thanks for being there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez,
    Fab page and very whitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page Gez, great quote.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha!! Love this page Gez and I love the stamp too. His face is a picture! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. As someone who has 3 cats I have seen that expression many times!!! Just brilliant journalling my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful - love what you did with the prompt x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant page, Gez and love those words! Great colours, too and another fabby stamp. Really like this - afraid I AM weird at times, he, he, but the 'get off my back' feels very familiar - nothing wrong with being different x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fantastic image and your page looks wonderful, great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous take on those words Gez!
    Love the colors and the black/white border.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe what a great page,love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this!!! The sentiment is brilliant! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've achieve a sort of 3D effect on those circles and the stamps, quite remarkable. Lovely page, funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love this journal prompt and the sentiment on it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this Gez, the look on the cats face is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a fab page Gez! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous!!!!This one really made me laugh Gez and Ilove your colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx