Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 27 November 2011

Colour My World ~ Bloggers Challenge

I've had a lovely crafty Sunday morning while the children play quietly.. it's wayy to cold and windy to go out today so we are stopping in keeping warm!

It's been quite a few weeks since I've had the chance to join the Bloggers Challenge .. life has been sooooo busy.. when I saw this weeks challenge over on Lisa's blog and Kim's gorgeous creation how could I resist! Thanks girls!

This weeks Challenge is Color My World (use your Favorite Colors).

Here's my tag for this weeks challenge..

 Stamps used: Winter, (wings from) Angelboy


China Blue and Antique Photo.. yummy! 
I so love a blue and brown combo! 

I hope you are having a lovely Sunday wherever and whatever you are doing today. Enjoy!

Thanks for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Do pop along to see Lisa's gorgeous creation and join in the fun! 

Happy crafting, Gez.xx

 

23 comments:

  1. Cool tag! Great colour combo and choice of images:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Gez, I love the colours and the stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Gez and colors after my own heart-gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one brilliant tag gez,the detail is just gorgeous,hugs cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Gez! Two of my fave colors too. Love how you added a tab to the tag.
    Might have to had Angel Boy to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag, love the image and colours. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific tag Gez and love the alterations in the stamps. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow absolutely stunning Gez, love it soooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag - I too love blue and brown combo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I love this - just my colours! Hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning holiday tag! Wonderful coloring and mix of Stampotique images! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Tag Gez, this is an amazing stamp and I absolutely love the way you've used it! The colours are stunning and so perfectly blended.
    Hope life has settled down for you a little
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant tag and that is a yummy color combo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your DT position!!!! Love the papers you used in your lovely card. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my tag. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I win the lottery I am going to buy ALL the Stampotique stamps. I love them and especially what you can do with them.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous!! Love the colours and all the texture!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is totally fab Gez, the blue and brown are wonderful together and the attention to detail brilliant, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely adore your tag - stunning! Lovely work Gez :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx