Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Stampotique Designers Challenge #41 ~ Reveal!


I am so, so, so excited to be finally sharing my altered poison bottle with you today that I have made for the latest Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Group 2 are sharing their gorgeous creations with you today.

Our very own gorgeous Maria Sabina Raita has chosen the current theme and there is still another week left for you to have a play!

It's not often I am really delighted with my creations but this one I just love.. I hope you will like my altered poison bottle too! 

I have used Daniel Torrente scrummy pumpkin from the Halloween Cube 2  and also Moon Girl's Crow doesn't he look cute on the lid!

I had so much fun going on a scavenger hunt around the garden for my twigs!

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

I hope you can join in the fun HERE! Happy crafting. Gez.xx


 

18 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised you're happy with this Gez! It is absolutely gorgeous! Loving the colour of the poison!! Amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the challenge, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab project - you have done a brilliant job there Gez! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW!!!!! This is amazing sweetie...be very proud! er...is that whisky in the bottle then? haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous altered bottle. Love the raven on the top. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Everyone.xx

    No! Karen it's not whiskey! but it did blow the top off the bottle overnight! Lucozade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE this!! You SHOULD be very pleased with how this came out! I'll have to keep this in mind for next year, and keep an eye open for a bottle like this to save! REALLY CUTE!! Hope you had a very Happy Halloween! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the elements on your bottle, very pretty and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your altered bottle looks so cool. Love the raven on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colour and details especially the twig and bird.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved doing this challenge!!! Never done anything like this before and tbh got a bit carried away!!! Yours is, of course, fabulous, as always!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks fabulous, Gez! I really like the blackbird on the lid.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *clap clap clap* this is wonderful! Very eye catching. I just love your attention to detail :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bottle is fabulous! I love every little detail! Especially the black bird!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Gez how could I have missed this??? Sorry...love ♥♥♥ love your bottle. S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love it Gez , everything is fabulous , the tag,the bottle ,the perfect trinkets, the pumpkin juice, everything about it works and is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx