Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~42

It's time for a fabulous brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

Lisa Somerville is kindly sharing a gorgeous sketch with us for this challenge. You can use the sketch any way up! and this challenge is open to all stamps.. we would of course, love to see your Stampotique images!


I love a good sketch.. thank you Lisa for a great inspirational jump start. I've made a birthday for this latest challenge.. I so need to catch up on quite a few birthdays I've missed just lately and can see me using this sketch again and again.. hope you can join us!



I had great fun hand stitching around my card and using some fabulous papers called Hocus Pocus by Pink Paislee.  

Marci  was stamped onto white cardstock and coloured with Copic pens along with Happy Birthday to you! 

Did you spot the little can Marci is holding?? It's full of hugs and kisses for a dear friend celebrating her birthday this month! These little cans are perfect for stamping onto shrink plastic and shrinking and perfect for that special card!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Happy crafting. Gez.xx


17 comments:

  1. Love this creation and how you have used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura.xx It's a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Gez ... you are always so creative! Hope you are well sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great sketch.
    Love your creation. The distressed papers and stitching are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Fabby!!! Love the distressed edges! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about the papers very yummy and lovely sketch to work with ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, I love the colors of it and the different papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny take on the challenge, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gez, I think the circle around Marci os such a clever interpretation, clever you and a lovely card :-)
    So pleased to see you keeping on with the crafting, it really helps with the soul healing :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your interpretation of the sketch. Special hugs for you today x

    ReplyDelete
  11. super journal page...genuinely made me lol!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The detail on your card is amazing. Love the distressed edges and the shrink plastic :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun, love these stamps and what you did with them, can't wait to get my hands on the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this Gez, distressed but still pretty, and who can resist Marci x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx