Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Stampotique Designers Challenge #43 Non traditional Christmas card

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Our hostess Vicki has come up with a great challenge for you!

Vicki would like you to share your non traditionals Christmas cards with us.. no red or green allowed!

click to enlarge!
Stamps used: Global Warming and Mwah! and kiss

I really enjoyed this challenge! I hope you will too!

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance.  

To see what group two have created to inspire you don't forget to pop over to the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

It's a Stampotique Originals stamps only challenge this time with a fabulous $30 gift certificate going to one lucky winner. Hope you can play along. 

Good Luck. Gez.


19 comments:

  1. Aw, that poor little snowman! You're a cruel woman, Gez, he, he x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that poor wee snowman,hehe just love this hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love that poor snowman! I hardly ever use red and green any more for my Christmas cards so hope to get time to enter this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab card Gez, love that layout. I've used the same papers as you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination Gez!
    Cute Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, poor snowman :( Great card Gez :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe-how cruel are you LOL
    great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely not traditional - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Gez! It's one of my fave stamps and I love the flouris and the flower treatment!

    Xo

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute and fabulous card, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card Gez the idea of the textured card background is great for snow effect I like the colours you have used perfect against white.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful colours and I love your layout. Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is just brill!! Fab image and I LOVE the embossed background! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant, funny & so pretty! My favourite colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful Gez, I love all the texture, it looks very strokeable x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the cool colors used for this project and how much the dot background looks like snow falling! Wonderful!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx