Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 7 November 2011

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

I'm scraping in at the last minute this week with an ATC for the latest challenge over at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog.. that said, there is still until this Tuesday, 7pm EST.

This week challenge theme is Alice In Wonderland.. I fear I may be wayy off the mark here!!

The challenge doesn't have to be an image of Alice.. when I think of Alice in Wonderland I always think of tea parties.. here is Twinkie offering to make you a lovely cup of tea!



Thanks for calling calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.. don't forget to pop over to the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog if you get the chance.. there is lots of gorgeous inspiration.

Happy crafting, Gez.


15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ATC Gez! Love that little teapot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and you're RIGHT on the mark, perfect! The one thing I have to point out is that the challenge closes on Tuesday at 7:00 p.m. - the new challenge will be posted Wednesday at 7:00 a.m. :) Thanks so much for joining us again!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ATC Gez the little teapot is cute and Twinkie makes a good Alice substitute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think it's fab, Gez (glad I saw this - you've reminded me of the challenge and I did have an idea for it - might still try to get something done) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez

    Yet again I find myself playing catchup!! I have enjoyed checking out the creations I have missed on your blog.

    This is fab!! I am always in the mood for a cuppa!!! Love the little tea pot charm!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the teapot embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool ATC! Love the offbeat take!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent. Love the background and the stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would say you have got this spot on too! Its gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant! I'll go and put the cuppa on! :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not made and ATC in ages love yours yummy ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx