Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 18 November 2011

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

It's time for a brand new challenge over at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog. This weeks theme is Flowerful.

I'm playing catch up this week as unfortunately, I ran out of time to play last week! So, I am combining both themes for my little accordian book that I'm making for my Atc's.. last weeks theme was Angels..

Here is my Atc for this weeks challenge..


I couldn't decide whether to use Copic pens or paints.. paints won!

I've used a most fabulous digi image from Dilly Beans Stamps

I decided not to stick the wings or the flower flat to add some dimension..




Here's a shot of my little helper!


Well half a shot! I'm just relieved she didn't stand on my Atc!

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Happy crafting, Gez.xx

21 comments:

  1. wowzer this is amazing!! your painting is just awsome!! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC ... thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL!!! This is so cute - love the paint on it and love that you used a Dilly Beans image! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Gez and Smudge obviously likes to help out when she can!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC - love the fact she breaks out over the top edge and the slightly raised wings look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fresh and lovely, Gez. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ATC, love your furry helper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! I thought this was handrawn - what a gorgeous image, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh hun this is one super atc just brilliant,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, I remember those kind of helpers lol! They sit on your book and go 'look at me, stroke me, pay attention to me!' Cat hair in every craft item too. Sweet little ATC beautifully painted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah Gez your helper looks like lots of fun. Love the ATC i too missed last week, Time just flies past sometimes. No fair. Hope alls well, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your ATC is so pretty Gez - love it! Hope your weekend is good x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous atc :) love the upraised wings and best of all , your little helper :) I have two helpers so I have extra fuzzies on my paint brushes ,stamps ,papers...lol.. hope you are doing ok Gez :) thinking of you , my friend...sending hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous!!! I love your colouring and this is one of my favourite Dily Bean images!! So glad you joined our Wicked Wednesday Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous gorgeous ATC Gez! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! I love the delicate colours... what fun paints can be! Thanks for sharing with us at Wicked Wednesday ATCs!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Gez, Fabulous little lady ATC, I love the colouring and her soulful expression, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the 'non traditional cards, ATC and especially the journal page. I've not been doing much 'blogging' lately, but was thrilled to find your recent comment. Thanks so much it was really appreciated. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx