Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 4 December 2011

Ruby shoes!

The nights are getting darker.. so are the mornings now! What better way to spend the evenings than to start making Christmas cards.. I know lots of people have been busy creating already! I do like to be traditional and try and keep Christmas in December! ;-)

I've had soooooo much fun using the FAB new robin stamp that's just flown into the UK craft shops brought to you from Stampotique Originals brand new artist Kira Nichols this lady is SO talented.. go check out her other NEW designs HERE! you won't be disappointed.

Here is my first card of the season.

Stamps used: Birdy Shoes by Kira Nichols 
& Merry Everything! by Kirsten Powers 

The gorgeous patterned papers are by cArt-Us.. I couldn't resist inking and distressing them! and adding some Xmas Red Stickles glitter to the robins trainers!

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Gez
    Happy Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Gez, love the robin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ges, sorry I haven't been to visit in quite a while but today I'm catching up on what you've been up to - and what a pleasure it is too ... love this card, the little robin is so cute with his trainers and I like the inky vintage style - lovely! Whilst I like the idea of keeping Christmas to December in theory, in practice I would be worn to a frazzle if I didn't start a lot sooner - but only for card-making - I leave the presents to this month :) Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gez, Love your little robin and esp love the fact he has shoes on :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little fella made me smile the first time I saw him. Fab card again Gez.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is my fav stamp from kira. beautiful card.happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card the Robin is so cute with his glittery shoes and I want that sentiment Merry Everything.
    Just spent a fantastic wkend at AFTH doing an altered book got back last night. Hope you are not snowed in. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is just the cutist image, Love the robins little shoes!!! Love all the distressed edges and the touch of gingham ribbon! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww love your little birdie in his red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Robins rule OK! I am having a busy day sorting my Christmas cards and loading a few new brooches into our blog shop too. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Christmas card Gez - I didn't notice the robin's shoes at first - so cute! Love the background too. I've only just started making Christmas cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw what a cute card, love the festive robin and his trendy footwear. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx