Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 16 December 2011

Daring Cardmakers ~ Spots & Stripes challenge

I am SO excited to be joining the fabulous Daring Cardmakers again this week for their last challenge before Christmas.

This weeks challenge set by Keilly is spots & stripes.
 
I knew I should have worn my reading glasses when I took up the challenge! I hope I am forgiven! (no stripes any where.. ssh!)


I have used my favourite House Mouse stamp and some gorgeous Basic Grey paper.

Many thanks for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Do pop over and visit the Daring Cardmakers for their last challenge of the year.. and remember.. it doesn't have to be a Christmas card!

Have a great weekend. Happy crafting, Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. Aw Gex. This is such a cute card. :-)
    Hugs,
    A x
    ps I am looking for votes for my fav poppy pic. If you would like to support me then please pop over to my blog and follow the links. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe..they are sooo cute aren't they? Can we pretend they have stripy pajama's under their fur coats? Fabulous card , HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh.... Just love House Mouse. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Gez! If you look closely, those dots are positioned in stripes ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so utterly adorable!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Gez, I love the mouse stamp image its so adorable!(you're forgiven xx)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute and when I first looked I thought the border around the square was a stripe so like Kaz I think you may get away with it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why this is your favourite House Mouse stamp! So sweet! And your colouring is fantastic!
    Merry Christmas!!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooo I love this ...these little mousies are sooooo cute!! Merry Christmas!!! We have snow now too...of course, what else, I mean as soon as one says,,,,oh where is the snow, blah,blah,blah,,,what comes,,,right the white stuff and LOTS of it too!!! ho,ho,ho......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwwwwwww these are SO cute Gez, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx