Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Hug Monster tag!

A tag is a great way of using up those little left over scraps of patterned paper you just can't bare to throw away!

I've made a tag and included one of Kira Nichols gorgeous new images from Stampotique Originals called Hug Monster and the gorgeous sentiment Merry Everything! by Kristen Powers.


The gorgeous patterned paper from cArt-Us were left over scraps from my card below!

I am entering my tag into this weeks Bloggers Challenge.. anything but a card!

Thank you for looking and taking the time to leave a comment if you get the chance.

Happy crafting. Gez.xx

15 comments:

  1. awwwww this is so cuteee!!!!! i love cute monsters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers you used and what a funny image, great tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Gez...love the hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant tag Gez! This stamp may just find itself in my Christmas stocking! Hope you are keeping warm!!
    Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE!!!!! this is lovely Gez...could do with one of those hugs! The stress of Christmas eh? hahahaha!!!

    Love & HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, love the glittered horns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so fab!!! Love the sparkle on the little hats covering his horns! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Gez, I hope you've given yourself a hug too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoever receives this great tag, will be so pleased as it makes you smile. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun holiday tag Gez, wonderful coloring and use of scraps! Thanks for playing with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx