Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Stampotique Designers Challenge 44: Shimmer, Glimmer, Glitter and Glitz

It's that time again... time for a brand NEW challenge over at Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

Many Congratulations to all our winners from the last challenge, it was such an honour and a pleasure to visit all our players blogs and see the amazing non traditional Christmas cards. What a talented bunch of players!

For our next challenge Val is here as our hostess.  She is challenging us to break out our "Shimmer, Glimmer, Glitter and Glitz" using shimmery paper, glittery embellishments, glimmery paints/washes/spritz or any kind of glitzy bling in your creations....let your inspiration shine!

There is some important information for you to read this week over on the challenge blog..

This week is our last challenge where you can use ANY stamps. 

Here is my card for our latest challenge.


Goodness, it's soooo hard to capture that Shimmer, Glimmer, Glitter and Glitz!!!

Stamp used: Gooseneck (doesn't she look the perfect party girl!) 
and 
Merry Everything!

If you pop over to the challenge blog HERE you can see lots more gorgeous creations and inspiration. I hope you get chance to join in the fun!

Keep warm and happy crafting, Gez.xx

19 comments:

  1. She does look ready to party! Your background is fab, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the paper and the flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooseneck looks like she is ready to rock the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your creation, Gez! It's so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Goodness Gez...this is just FABULOUS!!!!!!! I love everything about it my lovely, HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS in RED! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, she's gorgeous! Fab background too, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is great and loving your fab background, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Gez and what a fabulous colouring of Gooseneck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it and the flowers along the edge is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh...dear...guess she forgot to tell you she WAS COMING TO MY HOUSE for the party! he he he he! LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. soooooooooo funky!!!! Loving her fabby red dress, I LOVE the distressed edges, and the flowers, and that bling swirl finishes it off perfectly! LOVE it!!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. For millions of men and women, the church has been the hospital for the soul, the school for the mind and the safe depository for moral ideas ReVaTHi

    ReplyDelete
  14. As I laid in the hospital bed I started thinking that I had a show to do. I was hoping the Doctor would put me together so I could do the show
    Chennai Diabetic Eye Care

    ReplyDelete
  15. As much success came to him, my father stayed true to his promise. He built the hospital to help the most helpless children with catastrophic illnesses
    Revathi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Gez! Love that glitzy party dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx