Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 28 January 2012

Book Of Days 2012

I've never been so happy to find it's the weekend! How my life has changed this last 6 months.. weekends used to be so busy for me.. I am however, looking forward to relaxing after a difficult week and catching up with Effy Wild's fabulous Book Of Days 2012.

I haven't got much to share with you today apart from my covers!

 Stamp used: Hanging Hearts

back cover

I am so looking forward to working on my altered book this weekend.

Have fun whatever your plans and KEEP WARM.

Love & hugs, Gez ♥♥

11 comments:

  1. Your covers look amazing - you are sooo clever.
    Well done on getting through this week Honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic covers for your book Gez and I "hope" 2012 is much brighter for you, because you deserve it. x x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Gez, really made me smile, fab photo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done for getting through a difficult week xoxoxo
    Love your book covers. Hope you had an artful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks beautiful my lovely friend. 'Hope' is such a perfect title for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're just thrilled you said "yes"! I know it's going to be great to see your stuff on our blog every week.
    I do love this card, that image is fab and perfect with the colour scheme of the paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your covers are so beautiful! Love the colors, stenciling, layering... have just become your newest follower. Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I'm so happy to have found yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous book covers Gez!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx