Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 6 January 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Colour Combo Challenge

Happy New Year to all the Daring Cardmakers out there.. I am delighted to be joining the talented Design Team for the month of January as their Guest Designer.. excited isn't the word!

For 2012 the First Friday of each month will feature Colour Combo Challenge. Here are the colours for this week.


my card..

Stamp used: Mela

Oooh.... I do love this colour combo it's one of my favourites! 

I have used Mela from Stampotique Originals on my card. I stamped and embossed her onto coated white cardstock and then coloured her with Copic pens. The papers are Gypsy Sisters from Kaiser craft. Flowers from my craft box.
 
Hope you can join this weeks challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers. The Team have got lots of inspiration on offer to share with you. 

Wishing you all a great weekend. Gez.

6 comments:

  1. fabulous!!! Love the colours and the fabulous distressed edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Gez (and a little off topic but I discovered designs only in the last couple of weeks via pinterest- what a great site for colour inspiration!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mela is looking very 'cool' in her gorgeous outfit :) Love this colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes a great colour combo and you have made a first rate card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx