Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 20 January 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Kitchenalia!

It's time for a fabulous new challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog and have they got another super awesome challenge for you!

It was great seeing everyone's cards for the Social Networking challenge.. are you ready for another daring challenge?

(click to find out more!)



Hope you can join in the fun!

Thank you for calling, have a great weekend. Gez.xx

14 comments:

  1. You have done an amazing job with a difficult subject. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card sounds like a hard challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow Hun this is stunning super job you have done here,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card--I really like those images!

    Oddly enough, I have quite a stash of kitchen-y collage images--will go check out the challenge, Gez!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Gez, you did brilliantly for a tricky challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A tricky one this but you have done a fabulous job to it :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog :) This is fab - I love the colours and the layers of black really make the different parts of your layout stand out. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely vintage feel and the layering and angles of the elements looks fab - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card, Gez, really good. I think it is a difficult subject and you have done it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks wonderful. Great elements on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an awesome card - love it. And what a good choice of paper for the Gingersnap redhead challenge - hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, I just love those images x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Looks so vintage but new at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, I love the vintage feel and the colour scheme x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx