Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 13 January 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Social Networking

Good morning, it's Friday again, already? We have frosty sunshine and blue skies.. the perfect day to be out hill walking, it better be like this on Sunday!!

Being Friday again, means it's time for a brand NEW challenge from the fantastic Daring Cardmakers challenge blog and I feel I might well have just earned my stripes as their Guest Designer for the last couple of months.. my these ladies are SO talented! It's been a great pleasure and SO daring!

This weeks challenge is Miraculous Social Networks. Here is what Zuzana has to say..
 
I would like to see Facebook, Twitter, Skype, You Tube ... on your cards.
You can use funny sentiments, colour scheme, fonts, style, layout or PC image.

here is my card

I knew straight away I wanted to use Kira Nichols new monster stamp for this challenge and I think it works perfectly! I hope you can join us this week.. I look forward to calling and seeing your creations.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend whatever the weather. Gez ♥


11 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Gez, my boys would love this birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee!!! Brilliant take on the theme my lovely, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, great take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez that is so clever,love your card it is such a fun card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked at this challenge and bottled it! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Gez...such fun!! This could really make someone's birthday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You for everyone's beautiful comments.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Gez and I agree, the stamp is perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card - that monster is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx