Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 27 January 2012

Daring Cardmakers - Wishi Washi

Friday again! and time for a new challenge from the Daring Cardmakers. Have they got a great challenge for you this week..

Wishi Washi

  Jo would like you this week to make a card using Washi or Deco Tape, you can use it to create a background, an embellishment or just use it as an accent. Please pop over to the challenge blog for Jo's great idea of how to make your own!

 my card..

I stamped a script stamp onto white cardstock to make the background and used the same stamp to make my own tape. 

The image is from a stamp I've had for years and coloured with Copic pens. The lovely little sentiment is from Stampotique Originals.

Thank you for calling.. I hope you can join this fun challenge.. Have a great weekend. Gez.

9 comments:

  1. oooo this is beautiful!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love the purples and the image is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such an original card. I guess Japanese tape was crying out for a Japanese lady really. Love the way you have put it together

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing card - so clever to team a Japanese themed stamp with the Washi tape :D

    jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx