Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 26 January 2012

Gingersnap Creations ~ Glorious Greens

Excited, excited, excited! and proud to be part of the Stampotique Designers design team sponsoring Gingersnap Creations for the whole of January.

The colour challenge for this month is Glorious Greens

Stamps used: Angel & Kitty

This tag was SO much fun to make.. lots of swooshing and inking and a bit of hand stitching.. to see more creations from the Stampotique Designers Team see HERE and also from our lovely Guest Designer this month. 

Have fun joining in with the inspirational Gingersnap Creations challenges. Thank you to everyone over at Gingersnap Creations for letting me play along.. I look forward to calling back often over the coming months.

 Happy crafting, Gez.xx



13 comments:

  1. Stunning tag, just adore the background and the cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour combo! Just my kind of thing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best tags I have seen - ever! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag, love the background. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is delicious, I love the green background:0) Wonderful text too, love it all Gez, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some fabulous swooshing going on on your background Gez! Gorgeous tag, love the theme! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really stunning tag Gez!

    Zuz. x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx