Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Gingersnap Creations ~ Redhead challenge

The fabulous Gingersnap Creations challenge blog Design Team have got a fantastic new challenge just for you! It's time for the latest Redhead challenge ~ to use your favoruite paper..

I have used my favourite Basic Grey paper to cover a metal tin box that contained fudge in it's past life.. long gone!!

click to enlarge 



want to see inside my tin box??



You will see why Kira Nichols little monster with sign was just perfect for my tin...



These water colour crayons are definately not for sharing with my little ones!!! Click to enlarge and you will see I over stamped to little sign board and mounted it onto foam pads to add a 3D feel. I think it looks great.

I hope you can join this weeks challenge.. don't forget Stampotique Originals are sponsoring the Gingersnap Creations challenge blog for the whole of January and kindly offering $30 gift certificates to the lucky winners. Good luck.xx



 

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous tin and great use of the paper and the monster, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Gez! Just love that paper! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, so cute! This was a favorite paper of mine before they started releasing so many others, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tin, love the papers and the fab little monster. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those papers Gez and yes definately need the "keep out" sign maybe even a padlock too. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely tin, he's guarding it well!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your little tin!!!! I am so wanting those insides though haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the make. The paper is fantastic and works so well with the monster.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow , gorgeous tin , love the paper and the cute stamp you used . and its also as useful as it is beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What i don't understood is in truth how you're no longer really a lot more well-liked than you might be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize thus considerably relating to this subject, made me in my opinion believe it from so many various angles. Its like women and men aren't fascinated until it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs great. Always care for it up!
    C45931-014-4 Tinnerman-Style U-Clip / No Thru-Hold / Steel / Black Phos / 2,000 Pc. Carton

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx