Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 5 January 2012

Gingersnap Creations

This month Stampotique Originals are thrilled to be sponsoring Gingersnap Creations and the team have very kindly invited the Stampotique Designers team to play along.

This week for their Chestnut Theme Challenge they are challenging you to use a set or line of stamps and Stampotique Originals are very kindly offering you the chance to win a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique Stamps. How fabulous!

click to enlarge..
Stamps used: Queen Of Life, Kitty and Hanging Hearts

I've created a set of 3 Atc houses using mainly stamps by Daniel Torrente & Jill Penney as the main focal points.. 

I also couldn't resist using the lovely sentiment LOVE travels from Carol's Collection.

Also, sneaking on but complementing Daniel & Jill's stamps perfectly are a couple of stamps from the fabulous Jo Capper-Sandon's line of stamps.. Wee Owl, Swirl Stalks & Splatter Long.. dare I also mention one stamp I can't live without that I also included.. Honeycomb background by Josie Cirincione. 

I hope you get the chance to play along.. what are you waiting for..

Keep warm and safe wherever you are.. Happy crafting, Gez.

15 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous Gez! So much detail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzie.. these Atc's were so much fun to make.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Gez...must get that hanging heart stamp...I have wanted it for so long!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez, these are fantastic. Love the cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just delightful Gez!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous. It looks as if they glitter or glow as well and we both used the Queen of Life. One of my most favourites. Thanks for your kind comments and warm welcome as GD for Stampotique this month.

    Happy New Year.
    I love your moon girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Gez! I love the colours you've used - a perfect trio! Happy New Year to you, hope we get to meet up soon! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely Gez, so much detail applied to them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your little ATC houses, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your houses, Gez! They are SUPER!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so good Gez. What a fab idea to make little houses. You are so lucky to have so many Stampotique stamps. I am still dreaming.....
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those little houses of yours Gez they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are just fabulous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx