Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 16 January 2012

Haunted Design House

Hi Bloggers everywhere.. it's Monday again, already? 

I've got some exciting news to share with you this Monday.. Stampotique Originals are proudly sponsoring the Haunted Design House challenge blog.. today's Macabre Monday  challenge is Chic Freaks

Here is my card for their challenge..

Please pop over to Haunted House Designs to be inspired by their talented Design Team and for your chance to win a $30 gift certificate from Stampotique Originals.

What a great way to start the week! 

Happy crafting. Gez

11 comments:

  1. Fun card, love the orange and purple combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo i love those papers gez:)
    nice card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Gez, she's so perfect for the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all the distressing on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just brilliant...love all the distressing & the hint of halloween HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Gez! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Gez although I don't find her so scary as some of the other Stampotique characters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable :) nice colors too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx