Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

What's your wish..

.. that's the theme of the current challenge running over on the fabulous Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

It's time for Group 1 to share their inspiration with you today which you can see HERE

Here's my card for the latest challenge.. you can check out the details on my last post here..  thanks, to everyone who left comments.x


I hope everyone has a super 2012 and all your wishes come true :-)

~♥~

Speaking of which I had a lovely parcel arrive in the post yesterday!


couldn't wait to have a play when the boys went to sleep last night!

now I'm feeling too nervous to paint my image!!

Hehe.. 

Hope you can join us over at Stampotique Designers Challenge.  

Happy crafting. Gez.xx

13 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Gez, love your sketch and hope to see the finished piece when you have the courage to paint it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on Gez. Take the plunge and get painting :-)
    Happy New year to you and yours. Hope you have lots of wonderfully creative time ahead of you.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Gez - so simple and a great combo of images, Jo x Go for it with the painting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go on get that paint out! Mine is finished and on my blog!

    Fabulous card, had so much fun doing the stampotique challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that card Gez! and the drawing is suberb :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Gez
    Hope this year is ALL you wish for
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love your drawing, can't wait to see if completed.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just love crafty parcels!! Happy, crafty and creative 2012! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. ;-) Thankyou for your comment! Now I am curious to see your lady in colors!!! :-)) xoxo, Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab goodies in that parcel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving Moon Girl on the clock faces and your drawing is fab........just get stuck in and paint it, if it goes wrong just paint over it and start again.....its such fun, xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx