Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 3 February 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Colour challenge

It's time for a lovely new challenge from the Daring Cardmakers and some exciting news! I have been very kindly asked if I would like to join the Design Team full time! Thank You Ladies.. I am looking forward to crafting with you throughout the coming months!

As it's the first Friday of the month (again! already??) it's time for a NEW colour challenge and Jo has provided a gorgeous pic to get those creative juices flowing..


Here's my card for this weeks challenge..


Some of my favourite colours!

I hope you can take up the Daring Cardmakers challenge.

Happy crafting, Gez.


13 comments:

  1. Terrific choice of colours and love how you've used them, great card Gez. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops forgot to say congratulations, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one really gorgeous card such a cute image hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so lovely to have you on the team full time - and what a wonderful card to celebrate with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo congrats from me too my friend!!!! Gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wa Hey! Congratulations :)
    xoxo Sioux
    I'm struggling to keep warm today....but I bet you are even colder up there!!! LOL
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card, Gez and I am so pleased you are now on the design team. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on becoming a designer for the Daring Cardmakers. Your card is very nice. The image you used is supercute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card with the little girl looking out the window and the birds hanging from strings. Is this a rubber stamp? and if so can you tell me where I can buy one like it. I absolutely adore her. Its so hard to find cute little people stamps. Email me please at: terrimcnamara1962@gmail.com

    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx