Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 10 February 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Hearts & doilies

I am SO excited to share with you today a card I have made for the brand new challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers.

This weeks new theme 
is

my card..
click to enlarge 

Stamps used: Moon Girl and a gorgeous butterfly stamp I received as a gift

I hope you can join in the fun challenge. I look forward to calling..

Have a great weekend.

Gez ♥♥


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the crackled heart especially! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this card is adorable!! Love the crackle effect!!
    And the little pixie is so cute!

    xx Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous in pink! Love the crackle heart too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beutiful Gez! i like the shabby flowers in the corner. and moon girl loks perfect sitting there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Gez! Love the crackled heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crackled paint on the heart. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the beautiful Moon Girl and that fabulous heart Gez. Have a great weekend, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the crackled hear and pretty inked doily!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great crackle you've achieved on that heart Gez...fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful piece in great colors, love the cracked heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful card Gez, I love the crackle glaze heart! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally, totally gorgeous!!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's really gorgeous Gez, I just love that crackle effect on the heart and the butterfly stamp is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card Gez, I love that colour scheme and the heart with crackle on it is lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx