Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 24 February 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Marie Antoinette challenge

The Daring Cardmakers are at it again! These ladies are an incredible group of crafters with the best challenges ever!

They've managed to pull something out of me that I didn't know was there and I love being a part of this incredible team.. thanks again for having me..xx

Here is my card for this weeks challenge..




I have used a great teacup template from Stampington.. I knew straight away I wanted to use it for this challenge.

The back ground paper and main images are from the brilliant Graphics Fairy blog to which I am going to link my card to their brag Monday post on Monday! (I seem to have missed this weeks brag!)

The little chandelier was a freebie stamp from Craft Stamper magazine which I stamped in black Versafine and clear embossed.

I hope you can join in with this Dare.. you might just surprise yourself like I did!

Wishing everyone a great weekend. Happy crafting, Gez ♥



NOT QUITE SURE WHAT BLOGGER IS UP TO.. I CAN'T POST THIS CHALLENGE WITHOUT IT WIPING THE REST OF MY OTHER POSTS.. The challenge is now closed but I still wanted to blog my card so I am tagging it onto here..!

The Daring Cardmakers are here today with a brand new challenge.
This week it's the third of our First Friday of the Month Colour Combo Challenges and this time it's Kathy's turn to choose the colours:

Caramel, Pale
Lemon, Duck-egg Blue
and a touch of Gold
 
Just in case you need a little more colour-inspiration here's a fabulous photo
to get you in the mood:


 Aren't they just fabulous colours!

Here is my card..

Stamp used: Wolfie King

Oh! how I need a super hero like Wolfie..

Have a great weekend. Gez

9 comments:

  1. oh Hun this is just brilliant what a super shape too love those papers,and image hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo love that you used a cup shape on this piece of gorgeousness!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez, cute card, hope you have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card Gez, I love the shape xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge, love the teacup shape and your collection of elements is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this teacup is stunning:)
    Love how you´ve put all the elements together and esp the lamp and the turqoise caught my eye:)
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog:) Sorry you had trouble commenting:(
    Have a wonderful weekend! c",)
    *Hugs, Inger*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great artwork Gez loving the teacup theme linking in with the sentiment of let them eat cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, Gez - all the elements look amazing together and the shaped element is genius!

    jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Gez, it's a brilliant idea to use a teacup shaped card, and the chandelier and image are just perfect, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx