Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Party DogTag

It's one of those days today!! I can't get a decent shot of my latest tag! I've tried outside and it blow off the wall!!!

 Stamps used: Party Dog, Scooter Girl (for his body!) and Swirl Stalks

The background was made by painting over a sheet of text from an old damaged book and coloured with pastels.. 

The new stamps by Roc Nicolas available from Stampotique Originals are sure to become firm favourites as they are so versatile.

Thank you for calling, Gez..xx


 

13 comments:

  1. Define normal?!!! ROFL Great tag Gez
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love the quote sweetheart!!!! Gorgeous tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo this is lovely, made be laugh, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez, what a wonderful taz, such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Gez, I love how you've swapped heads for this one!!
    Normal is very over-rated you know ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag Gez great quote made me smile. Hugs Lynne xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just brilliant Hun that quote is just perfect hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gez, you made me smile. Love this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He, he - could have written that myself! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just been catching up with all your makings Gez! All gorgeous of course but I particularly love the Alice in Wonderland set you made and this quirky tag :)
    Happy Weekend.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx