Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 4 February 2012

Stampotique Designers ~ Alter it challenge

Have you seen the latest challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog. It's time to get altering those items you've been saving which were just too nice to throw away..

My eldest son got a new watch at Christmas and he has very kindly let me have the tin... for a small price! that's my boy!!

  altered tin & tags
click to enlarge

 close up of the tin.. lots of tissue tape and dye inks

~~

 and a few cut to size tags with some of my favourite Stampotiqe Originals images and sentiments
 Stamps used: Friends hold you.. Midge & Sunbeam

Stamps used on middle tag & right tag: 
(see below for background stamps) 
& 
 Stamp used on right tag: Lissi

Background stamps used on most tags..

also
Daniel's Hearts

I hope you can join in with the latest challenge.. remember there is a $30 gift certificate on offer to one random lucky winner. Good Luck. Gez.

19 comments:

  1. Ooh, now that's just my cup of tea. Lovely colours, great images and fab words on a mini tag book. Excellent work - absolutely love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez, this is wonderful!! Inspiration has just struck me for this challenge and I just have time to start it before my hairdresser arrives!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colour combo and the tin is yummy, all just really great work Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh sounds intriguing Helen! Have fun.Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful alteration and loving your tags. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tin Gez and the little concertina tag book for the inside is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous piece of work Gez. I love the colours, the ideas and everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is gorgeous, Fab colours! Hope you haven't got too much snow! Take care, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous Gez! Love the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's gorgeous Gez. I love the colours and the ribbon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chris you'll never believe it's just started snowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I meant to say as well.. a big Thank You as well for everyone's lovely comments.. I really, really enjoyed making this.. I think they would make lovely gifts.

    I've 2 very excited birthday boys wanting lots & lots of snow so they can try out their new sledges we bought last month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, Gez! Great idea and fabulous take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. georgous gez,i love the colours )

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is superb (lol! at Ben - he's got the right idea!) I've just had a little catch up - love your card for DCM and glad to hear you've permanently joined the team x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooo and more ooo's!!!!! this is an absolutely gorgeous piece of work my lovely! Ben doesn't work on the barter theory then hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha! cash is the easiest option believe me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely project Gez... gorgeous colours :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful job, love the colors and texture on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx