Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ CASE

It's time for another great challenge from the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

This week Kim is challenging you to CASE one of the Stampotique Designer's.

What is a CASE?  Copy and Steal Everything.  Pick out a favourite project from any of the Stampotique Designer's blogs or here on this blog and make sure you link to the one you are copying so we can see.  We understand you may not have ALL of the stamps, but try to do your best to re-create with what you have.

Here is my card..

 click to enlarge
Stamps used: Whisker Monster with sign and Heart Flowers

I am CASE'ing.. Kaz over at Slightly Wonky

I was SO lucky to receive this birthday card below last June from Kaz and it takes pride of place on my crafty dresser! :-) 

I love Kaz's clean lines and doodling.. we also share a love for Basic Grey papers, yum!


I hope you can join in the fun.. don't forget to mention who you are CASE'ing.. and as always Stampotique Originals are kindly offering a $30 gift certificate to one lucky random CASE'er!

Thanks for calling, Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Gez, fun card for a very strange concept:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awssoommmeee!! we have the best design team ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gez, I'm glad you liked the card!! I love your new version too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Gez! Love that little monster :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Gez. i do like the whisker monster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing fun card Gez. Hope you are OK now, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! Also love your bright new Blog design! Very very Fresh and Clean Looking!

    Have a great day

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stinkin cute! Lucky you to have gotten this gem like this in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your take on Kaz's original - fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely lovely card Gez! HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx