Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ Purple/Pink with black

It's time for a brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge, Kim announces her fab 3 from the last challenge and the winners of the Blog hop are announced, exciting stuff this morning!

Nellie is our hostess for this challenge and she thought it would be fun to give you a color challenge this time. 

Here is what she said about her challenge:
 "And of course I picked a color combination that I really love to work with: pink, purple and black. It’s as simple as that! So go get your Stampotique stamps out and have fun with this challenge."

It is indeed a gorgeous combination.. I can't wait to see what our talented players come up with for this challenge.. and today the lovely DT have some inspiring creations to share with you.. here is my card.. 


Stamps used: Lovelyarethesound, Journey Collage (love, love, love this stamp)
 and Splatter Long

Hope you can join us, remember you have 2 weeks to play along with us and one random player will be picked to win a $30 gift certificate to spend at Stampotique Originals.. oOh.. those new stamps are just waiting for you! 

Good luck, Gez.


14 comments:

  1. You just gotta love a creature with wings!!!LOL FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration Gez...think this colour combo will work well with something in my head at the moment!! LOL Need to give it a try when I get home from work. ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable c",)
    Wonderful color combo!
    *Hugs, Inger*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Gez. Must have taken you a long time to cut out the winged boy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Gez..this is really neat esp with that creature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been a while since I visited your blog and I just LOVE everything I saw when scrollng back through post. Fab artwork, your Alice landscape is stunning as is your card for this challeng xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo I love that stamp too!!!! Fantabulous card my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Gaz, it's beautiful. The background stamp is fab and one that I don't have in my collection. Now I see how you use it I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous. Love the different levels on the card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx