Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 12 February 2012

Stampotique Pile It On!

Have I got some EXCITING NEWS to share with you today! 

If you haven't already then hop on over to the fabulous Stampotique Originals store to see ALL their BRAND NEW February 2012 releases today!

Daniel Torrente, Janet Klein, and Kira Nichols have all brought some pretty awesome new designs to Stampotique for you to play with (you are going to love them all!)

That's not all! No, no, no, no, no! Stampotique are also delighted to welcome a new designer on board Roc Nicholas.. didn't I say it was an exciting day!

Stampotique Originals are also proudly sponsoring the Pile It On challenge blog today and Stampotique's wonderfully talented Design Team have been playing along with their new theme.. heartful thanks.. here is my card.. 


































Stamps used: Daniel's Hearts, Heart Flowers 

also.

BRAND NEW TODAY

 Kamona, Quizer, Oh Boys!

 I am linking my card to Kathy's Waffle Sketch File February's sketch..

Peeping out!

Kathy's sketches are always a great source of inspiration!

Lots of places to visit! Don't forget to check out Stampotique's own Designer's Blog where the talented Design Team has oodles of ideas to share with you using the brand new stamps..
 
Happy Sunday! Love Gez.xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH!!!! Gez, this is FABULOUS!!!!! I LOVE how we all used the same Thank you!.........and I LOVE how you incorporated all those stamps on one card!

    Xo

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is just brilliant! Thanks for using February's LO from The Sketch File to use with your fab new stamps. I particularly love the way you've really made the circle element work for it's place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunner Gez!! Love it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific creation Gez and loving all the new stamps this month, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of stamps on this card! The doodling along the edges really adds so much to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very cool Gez! Dont those "boys" remind you of zombies? lol Guess I been watching too many episodes of Walking dead..lol Great job with all these images :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER use of Kathys sketch this month!
    Thanks for playing along!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally amazing Gez...lovely & bright!!! er...are they Rae & Tom??? haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha!!!!!! YOU GUESSED!!!!!!

    and the others??? BEWARE! the WALLS have ears!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just been having a catch up of what I've missed since I last commented on your blog - so sorry it's been a while - when I saw this I just thought of Rachel and Tom and thought I must say so and then I see that Karen had already had that thought! This is gorgeous artwork, Gez x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx