Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges sponsored by Stampotique Originals

Stampotique Originals are proudly sponsoring Crazy 4 Challenges

Create something green and have a chance to win a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique Stamps.

Here is my tag
 Stamps used:Old Timey Frog, Numeric
and

What a super challenge.. I am quite 'in to' green at the moment!

 Hope to see you over at Crazy 4 Challenges

Have a great day and enjoy St Patrick Day if you are celebrating.

Happy crafting, Gez

~~

14 comments:

  1. Love this tag, Gez! The frog is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your froggie tag! And your background is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL~~~~ Bright and such a fresh green! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one stunning tag Hun,those colours are just brilliant and super background,love it hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag Gez - fab little frog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another yummy green make I love the frog and that bike Gez. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab tag Gez, love the splotchy background with the cycling frog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool, love this image. Great color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your green tag Gez, the frog made me smile!

    I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day - the display you made (post above) looks beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the background on this tag and your flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh, I love this! What an awesome background and the biking frog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love that little froggie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx