Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 16 March 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Lucky Green challege

I'm doing the double today! Two posts in one day! It makes up for last week I suppose!!

It's time for another challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog and today's new theme is Lucky Green.

It's Samm's turn to set the challenge this week and this is what she had to say..

Yes, St Patricks day is on its way, so I challenge you to make a card using the main colour as green and feature 'luck' somewhere on your card. It's one of those colours we hardly ever get to use so I hope it gets you all digging around in your crafty stash and creating frantically!

I seem have been using green lots lately and I think it could be my new pink!!!

Here is my DT card..


Boy! This was fun to make.. lots of swooshing and inky fingers always makes me happy!

I decided to add a detachable charm as a little keepsake and made the card for my daughter while she is studying for her A levels at college.

Thank you for calling today. I hope the sun is shining wherever you are and you have a great day. Gez.

12 comments:

  1. Smashing card Gez. Have a great weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afraid it's cloudy here in Surrey but I love this, Sweetmoves is fab!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Gez. I really like all the swishing green background. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag, love the little lucky horseshoe charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always Gez, I'm sure Rachel is thrilled with it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez, hope you are doing well. I love your inky background on this. Beautiful craftiness. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card and great that you can detach the charm.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inky fingers makes me happy too. This is just great!
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone. It was fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that image and the little horseshoe is a lovely idea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx