Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 30 March 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Material Girl

The Daring Cardmakers have got a lovely new challenge for you today.. 

It's Keilly's turn to set this weeks theme.. Material Girl
 here is my card..
 Stamps used: Kamona, Tools Cube

My card actually started off as an Atc.. a dear crafty friend couldn't join us last weekend when a few of us met up to take a class with Hel's (Hel's has posted some pics from last weekend! We all look very deep in concentration!!)

I popped the Atc onto a card.. and spritzed some ink onto a heat mat for the card background and mopped up the ink onto some fabric roses.

Thank you for calling today. Wishing everyone a lovely weekend.

 Happy crafting, Gez.


9 comments:

  1. Love your tattered fabric roses - perfect with the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, great colors and image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the crayons background gez and the roses are just great for this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colors--that background stamp is fabulous, but I'm partial to anything that has anything to do with crayons . . .

    Have a great weekend!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card,love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love the background on this x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx