Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 23 March 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Box of tricks challenge

Well, what a start I've had to the day! I think I should give this card to myself!!

Today sees a brand NEW challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers and Fran has come up with a wonderful 'dare' .. these ladies are clever!

Fran wants you to.. feature a box or something box-shaped on your projects - it could be a 3D project, decorated box, box shaped embellishments...once you start thinking outside the box (!) you can come up with some fun ideas!

Simple! If only I could match their thinking.. I've had such a busy week and so made my card last weekend and of course, I've come up with all sorts of ideas since!!!

 Stamps used: Sick Kitty and Small Moon

My card is quite simple today.. my other Gemini twin came out to play! My box in case you were wondering!! was the first item on my card.. the square box shape piece of patterned paper.. I then layered my card with more paper.. I hope I'm making up for my simple box by adding some paper piecing which I loved doing! The sick kitty's duvet and pillow case!

I do love this card! Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you can join in the fun over at the Daring Cardmakers do pop over and see what the rest of the talent DT have created.

Have a great weekend. I'm off getting inky with Hels on Sunday.. can't wait, can't wait! Just hope I can feel better by then.. Gez.xx

12 comments:

  1. Hope your fit and well for Sunday. Have lots of fun!
    xoxo Sioux :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Gez! Love that kitty. Do hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...poorly kitty! Lovely card! ave fun with Hels and I hope you feel better my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your poor sick kitty! Do hope you feel better by Sunday - look forward to seeing you then! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone.xx

    Woohoo! see you Sunday Chris :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should send yourself this card Gez!! It's so cute. FIngers crossed for feeling better very soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gez,

    I am playing catch up yet again, have loved checking out all your work!! This card is too cute, love the touch of gingham.

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The paper piecing looks fab - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx