Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 11 March 2012

I'm Back!

.. have you missed me?? ;-)

I woke up last Tuesday morning to find we had no internet connection.. Wednesday lunchtime a BT engineer very kindly sorted out the problem at the pole outside but unknowingly cut off our telephone and didn't spot what had happened!!!! We finally got sorted yesterday.. 5 days without internet.. not nice!!!

I've got nearly 500 emails now sat in my inbox, over 500 Garden of Time game requests and I have so missed challenges and blog hopping.. will I ever catch up!

One of the challenges I missed was last Friday.. the awesome Daring Cardmakers have a fabulous new challenge Tessellation

Here is my DT card..


I have used some scrummy spring papers by Carte Blanche and had a go at making my own flowers.. I love them! I will definately be making more!

Hope you can join the Daring Carmakers new challenge..

Off to make a start catching up.. thanks for calling.. have a great day.. Gez xx

11 comments:

  1. Glad you're back Gez :o)
    Loving your card, just right for this sunny day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gogeous! Love the distressed feel and the fabby soft colours! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juls! How are you?????? On my over to yours.. any news?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice springy card. Also nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Five days - yikes! Glad you're back! Love this fresh springy card, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad it's all sorted. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are back with us all Gez and yes I have missed you.x

    Lovely card to welcome you back.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so Spring like....love those flowers....how difficult to be without the internet these days ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh welcome back Hun,this is just gorgeous,really beautiful detail hope you have a better week love Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. 5 days without internet connection? How can you be expected to survive in such primitive conditions?!
    But seriously, that is no joke :-( Nice to have you back tho! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx