Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Plant pegs

It's Mothering Sunday here in the UK.. I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

I've made some plant pegs to take up to the cemetary with me today.. and my little boy has made one too!


I used a darling stamp from Stampotique Originals called Lovebirds and coloured the image with watercolour paints for a soft effect.

I also made a Dragonfly plant peg too.. my little boy always takes a picture or something with him when we go to visit Nan & Gramps stone at the cem and so he made a stick too.. knowing that his Grandparents always had a dog (altho.. not in the colours he choose.. he said he made the dog bright so Nana could see him from the stars!)

Here is what our finished display looks like..
click to enlarge (to see Tom's dog!)
Tom's dog stamp.. Tail Wagger


My children know how much I love to take photographs and have given me this most fantastic frame this morning!

 click for close-up
I hasten to add these aren't my 3 altho my youngest laughed
when I asked what he was doing in a nappy!


Thank you for calling. Have a great day. Gez.xx


~~

9 comments:

  1. I love your plant pegs Gez, what a lovely way to brighten things up. Have a good day.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, those plant pags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pegs and what a good idea. Have a good day Gez and look after yourself! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea to have those beautiful pegs. And Tom's is so cute...and bright so Nana could see it. Such precious words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely idea, Gez. Your new frame looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely thought, to been seen from a star.EE

    ReplyDelete
  7. was thinking about you yesterday darling & hoping you were ok. I love love the idea of the plant pegs and so would your Mum! Lovely picture frame...I had one too :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez
    Thank you so much for visiting my Blog, Adorn, appreciate that.
    The plant pegs are such an adorable idea and unique.
    A beautiful photograph of your children.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of plant pegs--yours are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx