Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ Spring has sprung

Early I think in the UK!

I am delighted to have been invited to host a challenge for the Stampotique Designers challenge blog.. my theme is Spring..

.. with warmer days just around the corner I thought it would be great to try and encourage a little sunshine into our lives and onto our blogs by creating whatever you wish using nice bright spring colours, flowers or wildlife.. something to lift all our spirits and tell Mother Nature we are ready! I know I am!!

Here is my card..


Stamp used: Easter Bunny

click to enlarge..

I hope you enjoy my challenge.. I look forward to calling
and seeing everyone's creations..

Remember it is Stampotique only stamps challenge and you have until the 10th  April to enter for your chance to win a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique stamps to our random winner.

Happy Spring!

Gez xx



21 comments:

  1. Morning and another sunny Spring day. Your card is beautiful Gez and I love the distress torn edges.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! a little bunny frying up a --flower?? I suppose they have to come from somewhere. I did ask a gardener friend the other day which came first, the flower or the seed??
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and great comnination of papers, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image, love the distressed and tunred back edges on the patterned layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo gorgeous my darling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Gez - you certainly picked the right week for this challenge! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute, cute, cute and I love the torn paper at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it,liking the corner turned up:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Spring card, love the turned over/torn corner and sweet bunny. Hope your son's throat eases soon. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful Gez. The Bunny is cute and that gingham is just so perfect for a fresh Spring look

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable card. the bunny looks like he/she about to make something delicious for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your very cute card Gez, x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gezzy girl...LOVE this bunny to begin with and the card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gez, this is so cute! Love that bunny image and the distressed layers are fabulous! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute!! Love the touch of gingham! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful theme and a wonderful card Gez. Love the nice soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool card, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely card, and a great challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely card, and a great challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx