Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 16 March 2012

Take A Word

It's ages and ages since I've joined one of the Take a Word challenges.

When I saw my crafty friend Nellie's gorgeous take on this weeks word I knew straight away I wanted to play!

This weeks word is.. Green Here is a tag I have made for the challenge.

close up.. I decided to mount the dragonfly onto 3D foam pads
 click to enlarge

 click to enlarge

and

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Happy crafting, Gez.


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, there arelots of green challenges around - it must be the Spring! I love that dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, beautiful - so simple yet stunningly put together x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gez, I love this tag, so beautiful. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and that dragonfly looks fab hovering above the text. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! What image is fantastic and what great inking!
    Thanks for joining in with my challenge.
    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx