Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 12 March 2012

Thrilled!

While wading through my 500 outstanding emails.. I discovered I've been picked to be a Ginger Gem over on the Gingersnap Creations.

 Oh! Thank You so much..xx

(sorry it took me so long to call.. I have been offline for almost a week.. not my choice :0(


Gingersnap's liked my tag for their Words of Wisdom challenge


You can visit my original post HERE

Thank you for calling today.. have a great Monday. Gez.xx

~~

14 comments:

  1. congrats!!! Your tag is gorgeous!! Love your layers and the textures! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your tag Gez and congratulations. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is so cool Gez and well worth the pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Gez. I love your tag and saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A well deserved Ginger Gem too - it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well deserved my lovely! HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw he looks sooo sad...love him!!

    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Gez, it's well deserved for your gorgeous tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Gez. You and your wonderful tag deserve this very much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Congratulations and there is no wonder that this fantastic tag would receive a Ginger Gem! Love that stenciled background with all that interest! Very cool! So glad to have found another fabby blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag is fab - congrats on being a ginger gem!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx