Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 22 March 2012

Viking bookmark

I've a bookmark to share with you today..

I made it as a gift for my daughter's 18th birthday.. she is a real book worm! and is off to University in September so I thought a bookmark would be perfect! 

Of course, she had to have a new book to go with her bookmark! ;-) and some wise words I hope she will remember as she prepares to fly the nest.. or sail away like viking girl!



I have used a couple of fabulous NEW stamps by the very talented Roc Nicolas. You can see Roc's complete new range of stamps HERE



I stamped the images onto bright white cardstock and coloured them Copic pens and added some sparkle with a gel pen..

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Gez.

15 comments:

  1. What a lovely bookmark and great sentiments. I hope your daughter enjoys university later this year - good luck to her (and to you, without her, too!) You are getting well organised. Thanks for your lovely comments the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous. Viking Girl and the border look perfect on a bookmark twinned with that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Gez beautifully stamped and coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Gez and the sentiment is perfect. You are going to miss that girl of yours.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bookmark and such a lovely sentiment too;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are SO right Sue! I know she has to follow her heart and I know I have to let her.. *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow...what a wonderful bookmark! i love how you used my stamps to make it! thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful words to live by--and a nice reminder of "mom and home".

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sentiment is perfect advise for Rae, Bless her. Everytime she opens her book you will be there with her darling. Gorgeous gift, HUGS xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab Gez and everytime Rachel uses it, she'll think of you. Love the use of the stamp xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful birthday bookmark and I do love that sentiment! How time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous bookmark, am sure your daughter adored it. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful bookmark, love the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this bookmark, fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx