Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 13 April 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Hat Boutique

The Daring Cardmakers have got a fabulous new challenge for you today! 

This week the Design Team are putting on their hats! Zuzana our hostess is opening up a Hat Boutique! Here is what she had to say..

I would like to see a hat on your cards : straw, cowboy, top, vintage, wedding, winter, baseball cap ...
It's completely up to you what colour and kind you prefer :0) 
We are really looking forward to seeing your creations. So get ready and let's start with crafting.

What great timing Zuzana! as I'm sure it's ladies day today at some horse meet or something in the UK!! Here is my card..

 Stamp used: Daisyhead

When I saw Zuzana's challenge I knew straight away Stampotqiue had just the perfect stamp for the challenge! I have used a brand NEW stamp from a very talented artist Roc Nicolas.. doesn't Daisyhead look ready for a day at the races!

Hope you can join our new challenge, thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.. have a great weekend. Gez.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    What a fab fun card today :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez, she will have a great time at Ladies Day at Aintree today... love her hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty card and the perfect stamp. Love those posh papers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully done! thanks for using one of my stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what a lovely hat that adorns her pretty little head! Such a fun card, love the colors and you even gave her a pearl necklace! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, one fantastic card my lovely! I love her expression & she is perfect for the races haha! Love that you gave her some pearls to wear, HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Gez, just love that image and the matching paper rose on her hat and brooch x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous. Love the different colour eyes and the adorable crown. she is beautiful. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card - and that stamp couldn't be more perfect for this challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx