Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 20 April 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Tag You're It!

What an exciting day! (but what has Blogger done to my blog!!!) 

I have some news I can't quite share yet but something I can share with you today is the brand new dare launched today over on the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog.

I am delighted to be hosting my first dare with the Daring Cardmakers.. I hope you can join us this week as we have some exciting news to share with you over there too.. see HERE!

My challenge is called Tag You're It!

I would like to see a tag on your cards: large tags, small tags, focal point or
embellishment - It's completely up to you how you chose to incorporate
a tag into your design.

To celebrate my first Dare and also to celebrate the opening of our
own Zuzana's wonderful new online store:
 

We have a special prize on offer.. 
please pop over for more details.. HERE
.. you won't be disappointed!

Here is my card for this weeks dare including a couple of gorgeous embellishments from Tea House Bridge.












I coloured a piece of white cardstock with Distress Inks and incorporated a couple of gorgeous tags from Crafty Individuals onto my card. Click pic to enlarge.. Blogger has been having fun today while I've been out.. thanks!

I have used a gorgeous ceramic resin frame and little pink resin bird
from our sponsor Tea House Bridge. I gently coloured them with a Krylon gold leafing pen and added Olive Rose to the resin frame and a top coat of Glossy Accents.

All that was needed then was to add a sentiment! and it's already for posting ;-)

Hope you can join in the fun over at the Daring Cardmakers this week and support my first Dare!!

 Have a great weekend, Gez.



10 comments:

  1. Loving your beautiful tagged card Gez. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card honey, so detailed and incredibly pretty. Hugs, Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Gez and tea bridge house have gorg stuff....need to shop there me thinks;0)...how strange I have made a card today with a tag on, think I might enter it, but it will have to be after Monday as it is for my friends Birthday
    take care
    Elx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Gez, I love all the little bits and bobs on it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for a brilliant dare this week :) your card is gorgeous ! :)

    jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Hun this is just brilliant,love all the detail and elements on this hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shabby vintage look, that little bird embellie is lovely with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, wonderful images and lovely soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous tags Gez, love the nice subtle colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, the colour combo is gorgeous!
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, you made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx