Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Doodly tag

Have you seen the current challenge over at Stampotique Designers Challenge?

It's all in the doodle! Hope you can join us..

I've made a tag with Kaz's fabulous challenge in mind..

Stamps used: HorseSquiggle Arms and Hopscotch

The background was made using dye inks to colour an old sheet of text from a damaged book.. I coloured Roc's gorgeous horse in the style of Elmer the elephant which my little boy loves! Now you know why I got in a tangle Jo!!!!!

Thanks for calling today and leaving a comment if you get a chance. Gez.


8 comments:

  1. love it. the sentiment makes me giggle. thanks so much for supporting my rubber stamps! i appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the sentiment, really speaks to me for some reason LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your doodle work .....the tag is fab xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute Gez, Love that "Cookie" horse and your doodling is great. I have entered this challenge too.
    I did laugh at the horse playing hopscotch, ha ha.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the smile on my face, just a fantastic tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh those colours, love your tag Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sentiment and colours of this tag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag is fab, I love it! Love the sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx